Join the Broken Bow Chamber of Commerce
The Broken Bow Area Chamber of Commerce strives to capture a favorable image of the Broken Bow and surrounding areas focusing on its businesses and citizens. Promoting tourism, advancing commercial, agriculture, and industrial interests of the city and its trade territories is a part of our main core values. Inspiring respect for the law and encouraging participation in civic affairs, while enhancing the quality of life and the business climate of the Broken Bow area.Formed in 1955 and incorporated in 1975, the Broken Bow Chamber of Commerce is a 501 C6 non-profit membership organization and has been the voice of businesses for many years. Get the most value out of your chamber investment by taking advantage of some of the benefits we offer below.
Membership benefits include (but not limited to):
- Listing on Website – www.BrokenBowAreaChamber.com
- Business Referrals – When people stop by or call asking where to go, what to eat, what to do, or who to see we will recommend you! The chamber promotes chamber businesses. We recommend members more than 10,000 times per year.
- Brochure/Card Display Case – There is a space in our office dedicated to business cards, brochures, and promotional sheets/magazines promoting each of our members.
- Brochure/Card Distribution – Tourists will call or stop by asking for information on the area. We will then mail or hand them your information you left with us to give out. People are constantly asking for packets on the area for their reunions, weddings, parties, vacations, and etc. As well as all relocation packages will receive your information. Another benefit is we distribute your advertisement to other businesses.
- Chamber Conference Room Availability – The conference room is open to you for meetings, events, interviews, or a quiet space to work. Call us and schedule a time for your next meeting.
- Networking Opportunities – Invitations to special seminars, events, the annual banquet, meetings, luncheons, coffee and connections, and much more! We do our best to maintain a steady flow of opportunities for networking.
- Community Involvement – Join a committee, volunteer for an event, or contribute to events we hold by featuring your products or services. We love when businesses are able to come together as a community and collaborate at an event with us.
- Advertising Opportunities – Receive access to our member only tourism magazines, publications, listings, and more. Sponsor or contribute to an event and receive lots of recognition from social media to word of mouth. We are here to promote your business and assist in its growth.
- Social Media Focus & Shares – We will like and follow your pages. React to your posts and engage online with your business. Promoting your events and sharing your posts is another perk. The chamber can help you get the word out. Be sure to follow our page as well, we give opportunities for special shout outs on our social media platforms.
- Confidential Business Consultations – The chamber director, Charity O’Donnell, has 30 years of consulting experience. She can also connect you to an Oklahoma Small Business Development Center representative, Rural Women’s Business Center rep, REI, Choctaw small Business, or a local small business consultant. Meet with someone to go over your business plan for a second pair of eyes, or to make sure you are still on the right path. If you have a hiccup in the business and are unsure what to do, Charity will help you!
- Employer Assisted Housing Incentives – We will help your employees through REI.
- Assistance with Bookings (lodging members only) – Have an unexpected opening, or want one filled? Let us know and we can assist you. People call constantly looking for a last minute cabin, or place to stay. There is a Facebook page for members only where we will also post who just called looking for a last minute vacation rental. We post the information and you can give them a call.
- Shop Local Program – A December program where we promote shopping and dining local.
- Membership Recognition – Receive a membership plaque and decal to display in your window.
- Advocacy – As the chamber director, Charity meets with politicians of the state and area and uses her voice in these meetings to bring attention to needs, issues, or wants in the area.
- Connecting People with Resources – If you need assistance or help getting access to resources for your business the chamber can help. Our job is to promote your business and assist in its growth any way we at the chamber can! Let us know your needs and we will help your dreams become a reality.
The Broken Bow Area Chamber of Commerce
Charity O’Donnell, Executive Director
Dakota Ramos, Office Manager
Carlie King, Communications Specialist
113 W Martin Luther King Dr
Broken Bow, OK 74728