AEP Public Service Company of Oklahoma

Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO) has served Oklahoma’s electric energy needs since the company’s incorporation in May 29, 1913. PSO today serves approximately 527,000 customers in 230 cities and towns across 30,000 square miles of eastern and southwestern Oklahoma. PSO is headquartered in Tulsa, with regulatory and external affairs offices in Oklahoma City. The company’s distribution operations are organized into three districts: Tulsa, Lawton, and McAlester.

Choctaw Electric Co-Op Inc

Choctaw Electric Cooperative, Inc (CEC) was incorporated June 8, 1940, after a small group of rural Choctaw County residents gathered in Hugo, Oklahoma in May of the same year to discuss rural electrification. The group was compelled to come together following the creation of Rural Electrification Administration (REA) just a few years earlier by the federal government. REA opened the door for newly formed cooperatives to bring electricity to areas overlooked by for-profit electric companies. Once CEC was officially incorporated, the founders set out to find enough applicants who wanted electric service to warrant a federal loan for the initial electrification project. On November 10, 1941, electricity began flowing for the first time to CEC customers.

1033 N 4250 Rd
Hugo, OK 74743 

580-326-6486
800-780-6486 (Toll Free)

J.M. Huber Corporation

Huber Engineered Woods LLC is located in Broken Bow, OK, United States and is part of the Lumber & Plywood Product Manufacturing Industry. Huber Engineered Woods LLC has 43 employees at this location. There are 74 companies in the Huber Engineered Woods LLC corporate family.

1070 OK-3
Broken Bow, OK 74728 

580-584-7007

Jimmie Tucker Trucking

Since our founding in 1965, we’ve worked with numerous clients throughout the United States and Canada. Our goal is offer great family service and great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals, which is why we put so much consideration into selecting only the best to join our team. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients.

1407 E Dr Martin Luther King Dr
Broken Bow, OK 74728 

580-584-9143

Wyrick Lumber Company

Full line building materials dealer and hardware store with locations in both Atoka and Hugo, Oklahoma.
Wyrick Lumber Company was founded in August of 1937 in Atoka, Oklahoma. It was originally named Crews-Wyrick Lumber. The founding partners were Ira Crew, Robert E. Wyrick, and Brown Wyrick.
Ira Crews was the owner of several lumber yards in the Tulsa area. R.E Wyrick was the general manager of The Lingo-Leeper sawmill and planer mill in Stringtown. Brown was a recent high school graduate and the son of R.E. Wyrick. Brown was the managing partner from the beginning as was given a $10,000.00 budget to build, stock, and finance the business.
Brown ran the company continuously from 1937 until 1992 except for a two-year service in the Navy during World War II. R.E. and Brown purchased Ira Crews share in 1948 and the name was changed to Wyrick Lumber Company. When R.E. passed away in 1954 his wife Nova and Brown ran the store as partners until 1976 when the company was incorporated and Brown’s son Bob joined the ownership team after graduating from college. The business steadily grew until in 1978 they purchased 10 acres on the west edge of Atoka on Highway 7 for future expansion and soon thereafter began dirt work.
In November of 1980, Wyrick’s opened at their new location. They moved into a 28,000 sq ft showroom facility and modern yard layout designed to handle semi- trailer trucks rather than wagons and teams. Brown and Bob continued to grow the business until Bob purchased Brown’s interest in 1992. At that time a thirteen year-old starting taking an interest on the store. He was Bob’s son Eddie. During the 1990’s and 2000’s Bob continued to modernize operations, expand facilities, and grow the sales of the company while Eddie was learning the business. Fast forward to today and Bob is semi-retired while Eddie oversees day to day operations at the helm of the company.
Looking to grow their business, the Wyricks purchased another location in Hugo, OK in December of 2013. This new location on the West side of Hugo (formerly Hugo Sash & Door) will enable Wyrick Lumber Company to better do what they’ve been striving to do since 1937, through four generations, provide their customers with the best building materials, at the best prices, with the best customer service of any lumberyard in the area.

2006 Old HWY 70 W
Hugo, Oklahoma 74743 

580-326-5569 (Main)