VISIT A OKLAHOMA TOURIST ATTRACTION IN HOCHATOWN, NEAR BEAUTIFUL BROKEN BOW LAKE
Let’s face it – it’s not always easy to peel your kids away from their tablets and video games. But when you visit Beaver’s Bend Mining Company, your kids will spend the day playing, learning and using their imagination. Our tourist attraction is located in Hochatown, near beautiful Broken Bow Lake and has a wide variety of activities for kids of all ages. Check out our new Kraken 9 mini golf course.
The sky’s the limit when you visit our fossil digging and mining company. Your kids can:
- Play on a pirate ship
- Have a photoshoot in a jail
- Experience wax hand dipping
- Explore an interactive dinosaur museum
- Uncover dinosaur fossils and shark teeth
- Pan for gold, gemstones and arrowheads
- Take a ride on Fluffy, the Tyrannosaurus rex
- Make their own pirate sword with our blacksmith
While your kids are having fun, we’ll teach them about paleontologists, dinosaurs and gemstones of the world. They’ll leave with a greater understanding of the world and real gemstones, like amethyst and emeralds. To learn more about our mining company and all the things to do here, call us today at 580-494-6102.