Full service RV Park-30 & 50 amp, sewer, water, WIFI, laundry, picnic tables & fire rings. Big rig & pet friendly. Located between Broken Bow and Beavers Bend State Park on wooded Yanubbee Creek
- 30 amp / 50 amp / 15 amp Electric at all sites
- 2 large private restrooms with showers
- Laundry Facility
- Picnic tables and fire rings at every site
- Big Rig friendly
- Business class Wi-Fi
- Spacious sites – most are approximately 70 feet long by 35 feet wide
- Scenic area surrounded by trees & on a small creek
- No grills, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Most sites have shade.
- Easy access- off highway 259
- Well behaved pets welcome, kept on leash when not at your site. SORRY, NO PITBULL OR PITBULL MIXES ALLOWED.
- Explore along the creek
- extra atv/boat trailer parking area on south end
2983 N. U.S. Hwy 259
Broken Bow, OK 74728